1. This is a mail bid and live internet auction held by ABC Auctions, a division of Michael E. Aldrich, Inc., a licensed and bonded auctioneer ( the “Auctioneer”). He alone has discretion over the procedures in conjunction with this auction.
2. All lots are sold to the highest bidder. The Auctioneer’s decision shall be final.
3. The Auctioneer has the right to group two or more lots together and may withdraw any lot. The Auctioneer has the right to act on behalf of the consignors.
4. All invoices are payable immediately upon receipt. Successful buyers, unless they are known to the Auctioneer or supply acceptable references, will be notified of the amount due for the lots successfully secured for them, and they are expected to send total payment within five days of receipt of such notice, before lots can be delivered. Sales and/or use tax of 9.3% will be charged on all lots delivered in the state of Arizona unless appropriate resale permits are on file with us. All shipping, handling and insurance charges will be paid by the buyer.
5. The Auctioneer reserves the right to require full payment before delivery of any lots to any buyer. Bidders personally guarantee payment for any successful purchases, and a corporation, or an officer or principal of the corporation agrees to personally guarantee payment. All lots remain the property of ABC Auctions until paid in full. The Auctioneer has the right to void any sale if payment in full is not received by the Auctioneer within 30 days after the date of invoice. Any invoice that is not paid for in full within 30 days after the date of sale, will be subject to a service fee in the amount of 2% per month on the unpaid balance. If the Auctioneer refers the unpaid invoice to an attorney or collection agency the buyer agrees to pay any and all fees incurred.
6. There will be a 15% buyer’s premium added to the hammer price of all lots purchased by any successful bidder.
7. Due to the addition of live internet bidding – Please Note: If there is a technology issue that happens during the live bidding, the Auctioneer reserves the right to “re-open” a hammered lot if done within 15 lots of opening said lot. Bidders must call or message the Auctioneer immediately if experiencing a computer or live auction issue.
8. All lots are sold to the highest bidder. Bidding increments are published in the catalog and on the ABC Auctions website. Bids not using the listed increment schedule will be reduced to the appropriate increment. (e.g. a bid of $392 will be entered as $375) Though rarely exercised, the Auctioneer has the right to reject any bid.
9. Bids may be made by US mail: ABC Auctions/PO Box 2295/Carefree, AZ 85377, email firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone (1-480-488-1616), or fax (480-488-1684). All US mail or Fax bid sheets must be filled out completely & signed. No bids will be accepted from a person under the age of 18 unless signed by parent or guardian. Many bidders in our sales pay less than their maximum bid as competition determines the final price
10. No buy or unlimited bids will be accepted. “Or” bids are encouraged by bidders but must be clearly marked on bid sheets as such. No “and” bids are accepted. The bidder is responsible for any errors in bidding. In the event of a tie bid, the earliest bidder receives the lot.
11. This a large lot sale. We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. If you feel that a lot is badly misdescribed, please email email@example.com or call 1-480-488-1616 to discuss the lot. The auctioneer has sole authority to authorize any returns.
12. The placing of a bid constitutes acceptance of all Terms & Conditions of Sale.
13. In the event a dispute arises regarding payment, authenticity, or descriptions between the bidder and the Auctioneer, the Auctioneer, at his sole discretion, may submit the disputed matter to binding arbitration, to which the bidder, by placing a bid and hereby accepting these Terms & Conditions, agrees to be bound.
Please Note: A 15% buyer’s fee is added to your hammer price.
Please call 1-480-488-1616 with questions regarding descriptions of lots.