Sell With Us
There are basically three ways of selling your stamps.
- Selling by Outright Sale: In selling your stamps outright, it is usually the collector that must determine the value of the collection. Unfortunately, many collectors do not have a good handle on current market conditions, so the process of evaluating the collection can sometimes be very difficult if you have no establish trust with your dealer.
- Selling by Private Treaty: The process of selling your stamps by private treaty, is quite simply, selling your stamps directly to another collector via an agent or broker. In most cases, this middle man is a stamp dealer or auction house. Private treaty sales can consist of one stamp, set, or whole collections of stamps.
- Selling by Auction: Selling stamps at auction is one of the most popular ways for collectors to dispose of their stamps. Public Auctions are one of the biggest sectors in the stamp market. Public auctions publish catalogs with photos and descriptions of each item in the sale.
Buy With Us
We offer thousands of U.S. & Worldwide Stamps and are strong in U.S. Revenues. Watch for our auctions that are put up weekly. Want to buy a larger group…we can discount. We offer the World in our Store: mint and used stamps, singles and sets and also covers. Our speciality is the United States and we feature one of the most extensive Back-of-the-Book sections on the Web, but we are expanding our worldwide material on a weekly basis. In addition, our U.S. Revenue offerings are the most diverse on the Internet. This store compliments are large lot auctions and our rarities divisions of our company. Our 30 plus years of experience in the world of philately, helps you to buyer to purchase with confidence. Professionalism is our goal.
- We Ship To: Worldwide
- Shipping & Handling: Buyer Pays Shipping.
- Sales Tax: 9.3% If Shipped to Arizona
- Customer Service & Return Policy: Returns allowed if we are contacted (by email or phone) within five days of receipt.
- Extension Policy: If you would like to place an on extension, contact our office prior to sending it to an expertising company. If the item should receive an unfavorable certificate, the certificate costs, up to 20% of the purchase price or the actual certificate fee, whichever is less, will be refunded.